Try this delicious recipe to make your holiday treats a little healthier!
Dried Fruit Chocolate Bark
- 8.8 oz of high-quality dark chocolate
- 4.4 oz of high-quality milk chocolate
- 4.4 oz of high-quality white chocolate
- 2 tablespoons chopped Stoneridge Orchards dried strawberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped Stoneridge Orchards dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Prepare a cookie sheet (with sides) lining it with parchment paper. Using double boilers or bowls placed over pans of boiling water, melt all three chocolates separately and at the same time if possible. The chocolates should be smooth with no lumps. The base chocolate goes down first. (I used dark.)
- Once melted, pour onto cookie sheet. Follow with the remaining two chocolates, drizzling and spacing out pools of the white and milk chocolates.
- Dragging a skewer or chopstick through the chocolates, begin to marble them together. Swirling and dragging until you are happy with the design. (Use restraint, it’s easy to go crazy and then it gets too busy.) Sprinkle the top with dried strawberries, dried blueberries, and cacao nibs. (Or coconut chips, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, or dried cherries…)
- Place the cookie sheet in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to harden. When you are ready to serve, the bark will lift off the parchment paper and can be broken into shards. Whatever isn’t eaten can be stored in the refrigerator.