If you’re trying to lose weight in 2019, here are some tips from Dr. Eddie Fatakhov, a board-certified physician, nutritionist, and best-selling author of “Dr. Fat-Off’s Simple Life-Long Weight-Loss Solutions”:
- Eat every three hours. Toddlers eat when they’re hungry and stop when they’re full.
- Eat what you would feed your toddler. Kids normally eat healthy in the first years of their life.
- Don’t eat or drink anything a toddler can’t eat. That includes alcohol, fast food, and other empty calories.
- Adopt a toddler behavior. Eat fruits and vegetables, cereals, and healthy dairy products.
- Be a kid again and lose weight while enjoying a variety of foods more often.
- Don’t skip breakfast. Toddlers never skip breakfast, but as many as 31 million Americans do, according to a study by the NPD Group, a market research company.