A unique twist for chicken
- 1 medium to large head of cabbage
- 1 lb. chicken sausage
- 1 small bag of baby carrots (sliced)
- 1 yellow or white onion (sliced)
- 3 32-ounce boxes of chicken broth (organic with no MSG)
- 1/2 TSP. curry powder
- Dash of pepper
- Dash of thyme
- Brown the chicken sausage in a large soup pot. Meanwhile, prep the veggies.
- Chop up the head of cabbage into chunks and slice carrots and onion.
- Once the sausage is browned, drain off any fat.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer until the vegetables are soft.