• 3-4 large chicken breasts
• 1 full head of cauliflower
• 2 cups of carrots
• 1 bunch of celery (about 6-8 stalks)chopped
• 2 zucchini chopped
• 2 onions
• 4 cloves garlic and 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 6 cups chicken broth
• Salt and pepper to taste, 2 tbs. curry, 1/2 tablespoon cumin 1.5 tbs. sweet paprika (not regular- sweet- can find at grocery store)
Dice up your garlic onion then put that and olive oil in the crock pot on high heat while you prep everything else.
Chop up your cauliflower and all your other veggies into good soup and bite size pieces.
Last, cut up your chicken into bite size pieces.
Next layer the various ingredients into the crock pot and after each edition sprinkle some of your spices onto the food. Continue until all ingredients are in the pot. Next pour your chicken broth in. Cook on low for about 8 hours