- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 large bananas mashed
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2½ cups dry old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (or raspberries)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Prepare 12 muffin cups by coating with
- spray. Set aside.
- Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in
- a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in
- a medium bowl; mix well.
- Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
- Add almond milk; mix well.
- Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
- Top evenly with blueberries.
- Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.